Getting in shape for summer should start now because by the time July comes around you’ll want to be fitting nicely into your summer clothes, especially your swim suit (get going for a beach body). When you feel confident you express confidence, because you feel great and look great and isn’t that the way you want to live your life, especially during the summer months when you wear less clothing. So, if you are overweight, and you want to lose weight fast this article will share some strategies to help you.
Let me share some tips for losing weight.
1. Visualize your ideal weight: Start now and see yourself at the weight you want to be! What I’m asking you to do is some creative visualization. If you find this challenging take a look through a magazine and find a body type similar to what you desire or find a picture of yourself at a weight that you felt good at and look at it often. It is the first step to success.
2. Keep a journal: Next what you want to do is write down your goal if it is to lose 10 pounds, 20 pounds or whatever. Be realistic and remember it is already April and you don’t want to set yourself up for failure. Write a journal to keep track of your success and challenges during this time.
3. Exercise: It’s okay if you haven’t been that active during the winter months. Don’t go getting depressed before you begin. Start today to walk for 15 minutes and then increase daily. Doing a little something is better than doing nothing!
4. Buy a DVD: Buy an exercise DVD and start off by doing 5 minutes one day and then 10 minutes the next day and so on. You may want to start doing Yoga. So, buy a DVD to see if it feels right for you and then go join a class.
5. Diet – Meal Plan: Diet and I don’t mean dieting. It is a good practice to eat up to 6 small meals or snacks during the day and remember not to skip a meal or you will slow your metabolism down. Avoid white anything like sugar or rice or flour it is processed and has no nutritional value and as well, you will want to leave out the fast foods and processed foods.
6. Drink WATER: Drink plenty of WATER! Lots of water will not only make your skin look great, it helps curb your appetite. Remember this tip when you are feeling hungry. True hunger comes on gradually. If you’re not sure if you are really hungry, have a big glass of water.
7. Follow the 80/20 rule: Do not get angry with yourself if you slip up and find yourself having that slice of cake at your neighbor’s party. If you eat by the 80/20 rule which says: If you eat healthy wholesome foods 80% of the time, 20% of the time, you can enjoy those special treats that you really enjoy so you won’t feel deprived.
This may sound like a lot to do but you’re worth it and trust me, you’ll be loving the way you look and feel in your summer clothes.
Hey, well here’s the next step. If you enjoyed this article, here’s something else you can do. Grab a free bottle of forskolin extract. Use it as directed, along with your diet and fitness plan. You absolutely will see an amazing